Friday, April 25, 2014

Finished Line BG




















Ok, so I've been in a bit of a rough patch in my daily life recently. I have projects due left and right from my Comic Book job and my school, I've been having difficulty settling into my other part time job, sill trying to recover from my owed taxes, and trying to keep those closest to me close to me. It seems almost impossible for me to get any work done. And so because of this, I've been severely absent from the daily sketch schedule...but, I haven't given up yet. I have my better half reminding me everyday that really need to get on this and keep on it. So for that I'm really thankful to her, she is everything to me after all. I'm also thank ful for the people that have been page viewing me reciently, Thanks so much guys for showing interest in blog.

Also quick announcement, I'm going to be posting my new podcast here on the blog (if not here, somewhere for sure) every week. Thanks to the people at "Blind Eye Productions", the "Blind Eye Podcast" will be airing sometime next week. Join us as we talk, comment, and rant about the popular forms of media coming out in the coming years. Join us as we reminisce the good old days of Speed Racer, Batman the Animated Series, and other good stuffy stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment