Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bruce Timm Style























So I understand that I've already been jumping on and off the band wagon with my daily sketches. I know, I know shame on me. But hey, try having three jobs and not wanting to take a nap. Ok, that's no excuse, but still I'm trying.

Anyway, today's assignment was to produce a character in the style of another artist; one human character and one animal that could exist in that world. I chose the invincible Bruce Timm, creator of the Batman Animated Series look, or at least I tried. Amongst other series he worked, the batman was the one that left the biggest mark in my past. Everyday after school or on the weekends, I would toon onto cartoon network and just wait for the bat come on (I think it came on during mid television too). And Surprisingly enough, Batman the Animated Series debuted the same year I was born. FREAKIN AWESOME!

Well, that's all I got on my today. I'll be back tomorrow to show you guys what I'm up to.

PS. can you tell who that character looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment